Welcome to the Denver Internal Medicine Group
We value the opportunity to provide you with exceptional lifelong care. For over 70 years, we have been a physician owned and operated primary care practice in the Denver community. Our board-certified internal medicine physicians specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of illnesses affecting young adults to the elderly.
Our mission is to consistently provide high quality care that is evidence-based, accessible, and individualized to you. As a private practice, we preserve the physician’s leadership and responsibility in direction your medical care. Our dedicated office staff will help you navigate the healthcare system so that you may receive timely, well-coordinated care.
By building a relationship with you over time, our practice can promote your health and well-being while treating acute illnesses and managing chronic health issues. To our long-standing patients, thank you for trusting us with your care. To our new and future patients, we look forward to being a prat of your healthcare team.
We have moved to a new location! In January 2014, we moved from our Madison Street location to a new building on South Garfield Street.
We are accepting new patients with Medicare and Medicare advantage plans! View other insurances accepted at our clinic.
Before you Visit
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in. Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- For medication refills, please call your pharmacy or our office for assistance and allow at least 48 hours for processing.